- This event has passed.
Fly4Life Flight Camp – November ’17
November 14, 2017 @ 8:00 am - November 18, 2017 @ 8:00 pm
FLY4LIFE Flight Camp is coming up November 14-18th, 2017 at Skydive DeLand
Please READ Event description throughly
– 5 day camp, Tuesday thru Saturday.
– Participants will be organized by skill level in groups of 6. *NEW*
– Groups will stay the same throughout as teams.
– Coaches will rotate every day. Bringing in different flying styles, and ways to explain the techniques in practice.
– 6 jumps per day (more if there is still light). About 40min between jumps. Plan the flight, Go fly, Pack (use a packer), Video debrief, Repeat.
– Participants should arrive before sunset on the 13th in order to fill up waivers and get your rigs checked with the DZ.
– Mandatory event briefing Tuesday, Nov 14th at 8:30am. Participants MUST be ready to fly by the beginning of this meeting.
– Must have a minimum of 30 jumps on account at Skydive Deland in order to begin flying.
– Non-refundable deposit of US$100 due to the high amount of cancelations received within a short time of the event the last 2 camps. *NEW*
– Registration US$400
– Claudio Cagnasso
– Manny Guevara
– Luis Prinetto
– Paul Ferriman
– Domi Kiger
– KaiKai Buchholz
– Matt Hill
– Tom Baker
– Oscar Asfura
– Håvard Flaat
– Roberto “Manfi” Hernandez
– Antonio Arias
– More to be announced…
– Richard Scheurich (camera)
Registering for the camp while failing to meet minimum requirements, and/or OVERESTIMATING your skills in the questionnaire may cause you to be removed (red carded) from the camp without right of refund. *NEW*
– MUST be able to fly slot-specific on your strong side, and in-quadrant on your weak side. *NEW* (if not familiar with this terms please ask)
– 500 jumps minimum or have a recommendation from a known angle coach.
– Must have done a camp with one of the camp coaches (not one random jump, a whole camp). Or, have a recommendation from a known flyer or coach. *NEW*
– AADs activated are Mandatory.
HOW TO SIGN UP:
1. Go to the event page on the website: http://www.teamfly4life.com/events
2. Press the Sign Up button and submit your information via the form.
3. After our review, we will send you the link to pay (1-3 days)
*Do NOT share the payment link as all participants must submit their info first.
*Be patient, sometimes we do not have immediate access to email to send you the link, and sometimes we have to check with other coaches about participant’s skill level first.
*Submitting the form does NOT save your slot in the camp. Seriously. Submitting the information form REALLY DOES NOT SAVE YOUR SPOT! Only registration payment saves your spot!
Slots are limited so sign-up as soon as possible!