Whether you are interested in learning the basics of group angle flying, sharpen your skills, or get new ones before the big camp in April, this smaller camp format is for you.
- Registration is $300, slots are limited so sign-up as soon as possible!
- 4 day camp
- Participants will be organized by skill level in groups of 5
- Groups will stay the same throughout
- Coaches will rotate every day, bringing in different flying styles and ways to explain the techniques in practice
- 6 jumps per day (more if there is time). About 40 min between jumps. Plan the flight, Go fly, Pack (use a packer), Video debrief, Repeat!
- Participants should arrive before 5:00 pm on the 27th in order to fill out waivers, get your rigs checked with the DZ and put money on your account for the 24 jumps we hope to make. (Don’t worry the dz will refund any money not used during the camp)
- Mandatory event briefing is Thursday, February 28th at 8:30am. Participants must be ready to fly by the beginning of this meeting
- Cancellations/refunds will be charged $75 administrative fee; No refunds will be processed within 30 days from the event unless a replacement for your slot is found
- Must be able to safely fly in groups of 6 (5 participants plus 1 coach)
- Minimum, must be able to fly angles safely inside your designated quadrant in either back or belly
- 300 jumps minimum or have a recommendation from a coach
- AADs are mandatory
Registering for the camp while failing to meet minimum requirements, and/or overestimating your skills in the questionnaire may cause you to be removed (red card) from the camp without right of refund.
… and more to be announced